Natrilix 2.5 mg
Natrilix is administered for regulation of essential hypertension among adult patients. It is available as normal release as well as sustained release formulation.
How does it work?
Indapamide belongs to sulfonamide group, which is related to thiazide diuretics. It works by increasing the excretion of sodium and chlorine salts, resulting in reduction of blood pressure.
Common side effects
- Headaches, hypotension, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, abdominal pain, maculopapular rashes and purpura are commonly reported side effects
- Do not give to diabetic patients or athletes
- Do not give to patients who have hypersensitivity against Natrilix
- Do not give to patients with renal insufficiency
- Do not give to patients with hepatic failure
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women
- Consult with your physician or pharmacist to confirm about drug interactions and other information